Wednesday, October 22, 2008



LOVE LETTER BY A MATHEMATICIAN


De-Morgan's Law, Binomial Avenue, United States of Matrices.


My Dear Love,


Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometriclane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose andspherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you myheart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from youreyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only youcan solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my lovefor you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve youinto partial functions but if I do so, you canintegrate me by applyingthe limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to aset. The geometry of mylife revolves around you .



Yours integrable lover,


Xouluts


No comments:

Post a Comment